Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wednesday November 17th 2010

My how life has changed in two months and is getting ready to change even more!

I got laid off on October 5th. Really shitty situation that I don't even care to comment on because it is so upsetting, but now that I have had time to recover a bit, I am looking forward to moving on!

Riley is due in 5 weeks so I am finally trying to focus on her and preparing for her arrival. My shower was last Sunday. Lindsey through it for me and it was perfect! Great girlfriends, amazing food and tons of fun! Riley is so big and active....I am quite uncomfortable because she is moving so much and I feel like I am constantly pushing down on her because her limbs are so forceful pushing outwards on my tummy. Kinda freaky actually. I don't remember feeling this way with Marley...like she was strong enough to burst through my skin! Still trying to decide if I am going to try for a V-bac or have a C-section. Leaning more towards the V-bac because I can't stand the thought of not being able to pick Marley up for 6 weeks while I recover from the surgery. Although, there is something nice about the idea of knowing what day and time you will have a baby and knowing it will only take 15 minutes to deliver...with no pain or pushing. mmmmmm...we'll see. I think I can wait as late as 37 or 38 weeks before I have to decide.

I think Marley is really starting to understand the concept of having a little sister. She loves babies and is such a good helper already...I am sure she is going to be the best big sister!! Marley is certainly growing up fast...I really can't believe the things she is doing now. She isn't even two yet and she is in her big girl bed, eats at the table in a regular chair, gets herself dressed, communicates perfectly...she even knows how to get to the app she wants on the iphone!

I will have to get a good video of her dancing. I was laughing so hard I was crying last night. She has these moves that we have no idea where they came from and they are so stinkin cute!

Dad and Marge are coming this weekend which is exciting. I think we may finally clean out Riley's room, paint and set up the crib. I do need to start getting out the old carseat, bassinet, swings, clothes, etc... too which will probably be this weekend. Although it is Marley's 2nd birthday which we will be celebrating too!!! I am thinking low key family beach day :) Heck we can walk to the beach now from our new house so we might as well! I chose not to do the big birthday party thing because she is only two so she won't care or remember and we just have so much going on and too much stress with me losing my job :( Another big reason was that we just had a housewarming party and a baby shower so I hate asking our friends to give up another one of their weekend days for us! Marley will have a great day...Mommy has a brand new princess scooter for her!!!!!

No comments: